Finding The Nearest TEFAP Provider In Maryland
- Go to https://mdfoodbank.org/need-food/ if you live anywhere in Maryland other than Montgomery or Prince George’s counties.
- If you do live in Montgomery or Prince George’s counties, go to https://www.capitalareafoodbank.org/get-help/
- Input your zip code and select the number of miles you are willing/able to travel from home.
- These actions will enable you to receive a complete listing of food programs near your home including program name, type of food program, address, hours of operation and contact information.
- For more information on other food programs, other benefit programs or general assistance questions, visit http://dhs.maryland.gov/local-offices/ or call 2-1-1 Maryland.
Hopefully you will find this information to be helpful. If you have additional questions, please contact Randy Graybeal, TEFAP Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.