How to make a complaint – Private Foster Care

The Office of Licensing and Monitoring is required to investigate all complaints made against private foster care providers licensed by the Department of Human Services.

If you would like to report a concern or issue regarding a DHS-licensed provider agency, please complete the following form or call 410-767-7871.