Maryland Commission for Women
Job Announcement: MCW Executive Director
Please see the announcement below soliciting applications for the position of MCW Executive Director. Please share it with anyone you think is qualified and interested.
The Maryland Commission for Women is deeply saddened by the death of Senator Dianne Feinstein, a true leader in the ongoing work towards equality. Her legacy is one of unwavering commitment to the issues facing women today, and her example is a beacon to the women leaders of tomorrow.
The Maryland Commission for Women works with Maryland State Government to advance solutions and to expand social, political and economic opportunities for all women.
All Maryland women have full social, political and economic equality.
Maryland Code Article Human Services §2-401 – §408
- Study the status of women in our state
- Direct attention to critical problems confronting women
- Recommend methods of overcoming discrimination
- Recognize women’s accomplishments and contributions
- Provide informed advice to the executive and legislative branches of government on the issues concerning the women of our state