Weathering Tough Times

Many services are offered by DHS that provide assistance and support to families and individuals that need help during these trying times. The list below shows the types of assistance that are available. Visit myDHR to apply.

Your local DHS office may also be able to provide additional assistance.

Frequently Asked Questions

Financial Assistance
Supplemental Nutritional Assistance Program (Food Stamps)
Temporary Cash Assistance (TCA)
Temporary Disabilities Assistance Program (TDAP)
Food Supplement, TCA, and TDAP
Emergency Assistance for Families & Children (EAFC)
Child Care Scholarship (CCS)
Medical Assistance
Medical Assistance (Medicaid/MA)
Different Ways to Qualify for MA
What should I bring when I apply?