- Fill out and mail all the necessary forms from the Governor’s Appointment Office, see attached forms below.
- Provide a resume along with your application packet.
- Consent to a background clearance check through the Dept. of Human Services Child Abuse Registry.
- Attend a Selection Committee Interview with current board members.
- If selected by the current board members the applicant must attend pre-service training.
- Upon completion of pre-service training the applicant’s information is sent to DHS and the Governor’s Appointments Office for review and appointment.
- The Governor will make the final decision to appoint the applicant.
- The applicant will receive a letter from the Governor’s Appointments Office.
Please download, print, fill out and mail all the below forms to:
Volunteer Activities Coordinator Supervisor
Citizens’ Review Board for Children
1100 Eastern Blvd
Essex, MD, 21221-3419
410-238-1338 – Phone | 410-238-1395 – Fax
All of the following forms are in the ADOBE pdf format and are fillable forms.
Please click here to download the latest version of ADOBE reader.
- CRBC State Ethics Commission – This is a background and informational form for filling out the CRBC Volunteer Exemption Form.
- CRBC Volunteer Exemption Form – Please download, fill out, print, sign, date and return.
- CRBC Volunteer Application Form – Please download, fill out, print, sign, date and return.
- CRBC Volunteer Code of Conduct – Please download, fill out, print, sign, date and return.
- CRBC Volunteer Background Clearance Form – Please download, fill out, print, sign, date and return.
Please retain copies of all forms sent to CRBC for your benefit.
The purpose of the forms below is to apply for a volunteer opportunity at the Maryland Citizens Review Board for Children (CRBC). All forms should be submitted to CRBC for processing.
All forms will be sent to the appropriate office by CRBC.